Positive Words Research has compiled a list of 30 antidots for 30 negative feelings as a mixt of 90 positive emotions.
It is my strong belief that the purpose of a negative feeling is to show us what positive emotion we need. Sometimes, we lack some positive feelings and those negative emotions tell us exactly what we are lacking. Use this map to decode your emotions.
Find below a list of 30 antidotes for 30 negative feelings. The antidote is formed from a mix of three positive emotions, in total 90 positive emotions. Each antidot has three positive feelings.
30 ANTIDOTS – 30 Negative Feelings – 90 Positive Emotions
- Antidote for Hate: Gentle Love, Goodwill, Appreciation
- Antidote for Anxiety: Self-relief, Body movement, Centeredness
- Antidote for Fear: Action, Bravery, Fearlessness
- Antidote for Depression: Gratitude, Playfulness, Pure Love & Light
- Antidote for Anger: Humbleness, Forgiveness, Acceptance of What Is
- Antidote for Ignorance: Wisdom, Awareness, Meditation
- Antidote for Demotivation: Inspiration, Divine Guidance, Positive Stimulus
- Antidote for Procrastination: Self-discipline, Alacrity, Briskness
- Antidote for Shame: Embracing Vulnerability, Audaciousness, Self-worth
- Antidote for Sadness: Contentment, Playfulness, Happiness
- Antidote for Disappointment: Tolerance, Perseverance, Resilience
- Antidote for Rejection: Full self-acceptance, Resilience, Self-confidence
- Antidote for Jealousy: Self-love, Freedom, Connectedness
- Antidote for Panic: Self-relief, Body movement, Loving-kindness
- Antidote for Grief: Optimism, Acceptance, Omniscience
- Antidote for Guilt: Forgiveness, Self-worth, Self-acceptance
- Antidote for Doubt: Hope, Ease, Optimism
- Antidote for Despair: Encouragement, Loving-kindness, Unconditional Self-acceptance
- Antidote for Hopelessness: Faith, Gratitude, Self-confidence
- Antidote for Disgust: Gratitude, Acceptance, Tolerance
- Antidote for Envy: Self-appreciation, Self-worth, Self-love
- Antidote for Bitterness: Cuteness, Smile, Self-love
- Antidote for Boredom: Fun, Friendship, Playfulness
- Antidote for Loneliness: Inner-friendship, Self-nurture, Feeling of contribution
- Antidote for Timidity: Audaciousness, Boldness, Wonder
- Antidote for Worthlessness: Ikigai, Feeling of Contribution, Enoughness
- Antidote for Disease: Ease, Wellbeing, Self-awareness
- Antidote for Evilness: Wholesomeness, Graciousness, Humaneness
- Antidote for Helplessness: Serenity, Ease, Contentment
- Antidote for Negative Thinking: Gratitude, Mindfulness, Meditation
Practice all three positive feelings after you identify your negative emotions and you will manage to break the negative cycle of that negativity.
Each antidote contains three ingredients. The antidote only works when all three ingredients are applied seriously, powerfully, constantly, perseverent and in the knowledge, for a period of two weeks.
This article is not made based on certified research, does not replace medical treatment or doctor advice and does not represent a healing method.