I write this appreciation letter because I want to thank and appreciate all the people who contribute to the prevention of the COVID-19 virus outbreak these days.
Appreciation Letter – Thank You Note
- Infectious doctors. Thank you for dedicating your life to studying these forms of reality. You must have had a call to do such a job, otherwise I can’t imagine how you could choose such a life.
- Military doctors. Thank you for choosing to become such a doctor and the efforts you make these days.
- Any person representing medical personnel in the entire world. Thank you very much for your efforts for the patients you treat these days. I think people who care about other people’s health deserve great respect.
- Nurses in the health system. How valuable you are, thank you for your continuous movement in which you do dozens of small actions that matter so much in recovering a human’s health.
- People cleaning in hospitals. I think they are the most important in this period and thank them very much. Honestly, I wouldn’t want to be in their place. When I think of them, a humility pours on me. What if I didn’t have them? God forbid.
- People who are cleaning the streets during this period. I was watching today from the window two men who came to pick up the garbage. I thought “God, they came today too.” What would it be like to be in their place these days? And yet they were on duty. A silence settled over my mind as I thought of them.
- State authorities responsible for emergency situations. Thank you and I appreciate you because without you we had to think about everything now. And how could you think, make decisions, get the agreement of others and implement something in a few days. You can not. But you have gone through this, studied, learned about national emergency situations. I’m glad I don’t have to think about the thousands of procedures we need during this time.
- Mothers who disinfect, disinfect, disinfect. Thank you and I appreciate you for your continuous fight against the microbes from which you come out so many times victorious.
- Professional drivers, especially big trucks drivers. Wow, I don’t drive, I don’t have a car. In vain we would have money, if we did not have a professional driver to bring us everything we needed from point X to point Y. Their contribution is not visible and will be forgotten. Such a pity. I give them thanks and pray to God to give them more health during this time, to bring us whatever we needed, anywhere.
- Ladies and gentlemen from cashiers everywhere. I almost have no words. Just silence. I try to write that I thank you and I appreciate you. What would it be like if you were not doing that type of work? Who is stronger at the moment, you the cashier, or I the buyer. I only meet you once, but you meet all the buyers.
- People in government who made the right decisions at the right time. Again, I wouldn’t want to be in their place now. But if I were, I would try to keep my mind as clear as possible so that I could act with clarity. They are working very hard in the administration of the country at the moment and I thank them all.
- People who returned to their native country. Your life is over your head. Maybe you didn’t even have time to feel scared. In no case would I want to be in your place. Thank you and I appreciate you. You have children, you have dear people in your native country, because for them you went to work abroad. And now you can no longer support them, and moreover, it is possible to hurt them. What a burden on your shoulders. Be without a doubt, the people for whom you went to work abroad have a lot of love for you. They called you back and they did well. I really don’t know what words to say. Maybe just the classic “Don’t worry, everything will be fine, I love you”.
An aura of protection to descend from the Holy Spirit on these people and to protect their health.
I raise and invite other people to lift up to Jesus Christ the energy of these days and the forms that manifest themselves, as each one sees them.
And for anyone who wants and knows what it means let’s say together: I’m sorry. Forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
If I forgot to include a category of people to thank and appreciate in this period, please share this to your friends and write an appreciation, to include them.
Positive Words Research – Appreciation Letter – Thank You Note