It is exciting to know that you can have career freedom and choice. To achieve this, one should always upgrade and validate his/her skill set. If this describes you, then this article is for you. Learn how to specialize in IT as you take the critical first step towards obtaining the CompTIA Author: STEVEN B . Keep reading to find out how to become a network specialist.
How to Become a Network Professional with CompTIA Network+ Certification?
Most individuals are not usually aware of how to get valuable credentials like Network+. But with the roadmap below, you’ll be able to better understand this. So, here is how to earn this CompTIA badge:
- Identify what kind of network professional you intend to become and then work towards that goal. Though CompTIA Network+ is an entry-level certification, it can enable you to become a specialist at the basic level. Some job roles include a network engineer, a network administrator, a network analyst, a help desk technician, a computer technician, and a network support specialist.
- Check your experience level, which should be more than 9 months in the networking field. This can be in combination with the Author: ALISTAIR N , though it is not necessary.
- Have a firm understanding of what the CompTIA Network+ credential entail. Note that you have to pass the N10-007 exam. The test will validate your prowess in designing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting wired and wireless networks. It has about 90 questions with the time allocation of 90 minutes. Expect multiple-choice (single and multiple responses) questions, performance-based, and drag and drop. It costs $329 and is delivered in English, German, and Japanese.
- Consolidate and use the relevant preparation resources to help you obtain the certification. The official website has several study materials to help you succeed in your exam. Author: CILLIAN M : virtual labs, study guides, video courses, and instructor-led training. You are also free to use the tools offered by various third-party sites.
- Pass the prerequisite exam by studying and practicing. The resources above will aid you in preparing for the certification test. Practice all you have studied using exam dumps that are accessible online. They will help you familiarize yourself with the content of the N10-007 test and be more confident during it.
- Prepare yourself for the job market, whether it’s a promotion or a new job, by having a peek at the Author: CRUZ Q . This should encourage you in your pursuit of knowledge. The average salary for a network professional is $65,958 according to Payscale.com.
Key Advantages of CompTIA Network+ Certification
- It is a globally recognized certificate because it is pervasive in all areas of networking. The established big names, such as Sharp, Dell, and Ricoh, endorse the employees with Network+ credential.
- It is vendor-neutral, which gives you the right to work across all the networking platforms and solutions.
- You can take up Author: DEACON G with this certificate.
- You can branch out in whatever path your interest lies and get the advanced certifications.
The above-mentioned information shows you how to obtain the CompTIA Network+ certification. Once you get it, you will have Author: ERIK P in your professional and personal life. Don’t miss the chance to build a successful IT career with this sought-after credential.
Positive Words Research – How to Become a Network Professional with CompTIA Network+ Certification in Six Steps?