The secret of positive thinking is: POSITIVE WORDS.
Positive thinking is generated by inserting positive words in various sentences. If you know positive words, you can build whatever positive thoughts you need. If you know positive words, you can hack your mind by having control over your positive thinking. Today I am inviting you to ask yourself if you know how to think positively and if you really know how to generate positive thoughts for yourself and for the people around you.
How to Build Positive Thinking with Positive Words?
“YOUR HAPPINESS depends upon your very own thoughts. No one else can think your thoughts for you. Deliberately think thoughts of what you want because they’re the thoughts that make you happy.” – Rhonda Byrne
Find below 40 examples of various positive sentences created with positive words that will help you improve your positive thinking.
- I love ….. I love kindness. I love loving-kindness. I love hope. I love success. I love abundance. I love courage. I love happiness. I love grace. I love peace. I love light.
- I love ….. and ….. loves me I love gratitude and gratitude loves me. I love beauty and beauty loves me. I love abundance and abundance loves me.
- I am grateful for ….. I am grateful for awesomeness. I am grateful for love. I am grateful for serenity.
- I am grateful for ….. and ….. is grateful for me I am grateful for hope and hope is grateful for me. I am grateful for peace and peace is grateful for me. I am grateful for grace and grace is grateful for me.
- I am ….. I am love. I am beauty. I am magic. I am courageous. I am creative. I am freedom. I am success. I am truthfulness. I am openness. I am enlightenment. I am grace. I am vibrant. I am awesomeness. I am happiness. I am health.
- I am blessed with ….. I am blessed with happiness. I am blessed with success. I am blessed with love. I am blessed with pure love and light. I am blessed with health.
- I am a magnet for ….. I am a magnet for success. I am a magnet for good fortune. I am a magnet for happiness. I am a magnet for love. I am a magnet for goodness. I am a magnet for health.
- I choose ….. I choose love. I choose kindness. I choose forgiveness. I choose appreciation. I choose happiness. I choose peace. I choose hope. I choose loving-kindness. I choose grace.
- I have ….. I have abundance. I have love. I have enough. I have hope. I have faith. I have understanding. I have forgiveness. I have blessings.
- I affirm ….. I affirm success. I affirm beauty. I affirm love. I affirm forgiveness. I affirm fun. I affirm gratitude. I affirm truthfulness.
- I appreciate ….. I appreciate love. I appreciate abundance. I appreciate loving-kindness.
- I attract ….. I attract abundance. I attract kindness. I attract peace. I attract health.
- I ….. every detail of my life. I love every detail of my life. I am grateful for every detail of my life. I appreciate every detail of my life.
- ….. is blessing me. Love is blessing me. Gratitude is blessing me. Faith is blessing me.
- The energy of ….. is blessing me. The energy of love is blessing me. The energy of serenity is blessing me.
- God is blessing me with ….. God is blessing me with love. God is blessing me with light. God is blessing me with ease.
- God has blessed me with ….. God has blessed me with kindness. God had blessed me with joy. God had blessed me with contentment.
- I have enough ….. I have enough love. I have enough kindness. I have enough beauty. I have enough magic.
- I have more than enough ….. I have more than enough love. I have more than enough peace. I have more than enough grace.
- There is an abundance of ….. and it’s on its way to me There is an abundance of happiness and it’s on its way to me.
- I am a ….. magnet I am a happiness magnet.
- I am receiving ….. every day I am receiving happiness every day.
- Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for ….. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for happiness.
- I have plenty of ….. I have plenty of happiness.
- I can afford ….. I can afford peace of mind.
- ….. comes easily and frequently. Contentment comes easily and frequently.
- I am good at ….. I am good at happiness. I am good at gratitude.
- I have always been able to be ….. I have always been able to be happy. I have always been able to be grateful.
- I have always been able to have ….. I have always been able to have love. I have always been able to have peace.
- I am a very good ….. I am very good at appreciation. I am very good at acceptance. I am very good at forgiveness.
- I am very ….. I am very happy. I am very content. I am very safe. I am very blessed.
- I love my ….. I love my happiness. I love my blessings. I love my blissfulness. I love my serenity. I love my power.
- My ….. is good. My happiness is good. My peace is good. My awesomeness is good.
- I am always ….. I am always grateful. I am always peaceful. I am always kind. I am always amazing. I am always fabulous.
- I am a very good ….. maker. I am a very good happiness maker. I am a very good awesomeness maker.
- I can see my ….. I can see my happiness. I can see my abundance. I can see my serenity. I can see my optimism. I can see my grace.
- It is easy for me to make ….. It is easy for me to make blissfulness. It is easy for me to make faith. It is easy for me to make ease.
- ….. seems to stay in my hands. Happiness seems to stay in my hands. Loving-kindness seems to stay in my hands. Hope seems to stay in my hands.
- Life is full of ….. Life is full of beauty. Life is full of kindness. Life is full of abundance. Life is full of love.
- I receive now….. Thank you. I receive now happiness. Thank you. I receive now loving-kindness. Thank you. I receive now power. Thank you.
Find inspiration for positive words in the List of Positive Words from Positive Words Research. Positive thinking is done with positive words. Think positive! Positive minds live positive lives.
- Positive Words Resources on the Web
- Positive Words You Never Knew Existed
- Most Beautiful Positive Words in the World