Remote working is trending these days, and it is on a rise. Many companies are employing remote workers. And, the need for remote working tools has increased, too. Hence, if your job requires you to work remotely or work from home for a company, this article might be able to solve many problems.
Remote teams need strong remote tools designed to induce communication and collaboration effectively across time zones and manage different processes. This article lists the top 8 remote work tools intended for remote teams. These tools make work a lot easier for you. Read on to discover more about these amazing applications.
1. Slack – One of the greatest challenges faced by remote teams is weak communication. When you work together in an office, it is not an issue. But, when you work from home, things aren’t simple. Slack is a great tool that improves communication amongst team members. Workers can connect with other team members and share insights in real-time.
With all the communications in one place, you can evaluate documents, make approvals, and hit deadlines. Because Slack has enterprise-grade security, team members can deliver work without hassle. The platform is a great way to chat with the team and exchange ideas for an effective solution. Slack brings the entire team within a common roof. As such, it is easy to manage remote teams.
2. Audext.com – There is no surprise that online businesses need a converter. That’s because, business trainers, journalists, teachers, and publishers are working online these days. Audext is an amazing audio transcription tool for journalists working in a remote environment. It helps you convert voice to text within a few minutes online. Journalists can use it to transcribe audio to text after covering an interview.
Audext supports many kinds of audio formats, without background noises. This voice to text transcription tool identifies voice automatically. All you have to do is upload the file to the server. When the transcription is completed, the built-in editor helps you to alter before downloading it. Audext is a great audio to text tool used by many psychologists, students, and lecturers working remotely.
3. Zoom – When you aren’t in the same room as a part of your team, one of the important tools you need to employ is a video conferencing software. Zoom is the most reliable tool out there intended for screen sharing and video calls. The software provides you with good quality video images, an easy interface, and an affordable price.
Also, you can record video calls of your choice and share your screen during streamlined meetings. If you are facing troubles with other video conferencing software, now is the time to make good use of Zoom.
4. Time Doctor – When you aren’t able to manage time properly, you’ll have trouble to stay productive. Time Doctor is a software designed to monitor activity, avoid distractions, and provide necessary reports so that you can track your team’s progress including yours. If you are having trouble to remain attentive, Time Doctor is a great solution.
Time Doctor helps you find out if there is no wasted time while working remotely. The tool creates tasks of a certain project and finds out how long does it take for the employees to spend on the project depending on location. Also, it helps with payroll management.
5. Zapier – Automated workflows are trending and considered a game-changer. If you want to save your precious time, you need to make several things automated. Automating different tasks is done effectively by Zapier. This wonderful tool helps you streamline the production process by automating emails, slack messages, and generating events.
Automating with Zapier takes you ahead of time and allows you to maintain the productivity levels of your team. The tool combines all the important apps you use daily and relieves you from interchanging information and data between those apps. Zapier manages all the important internal processes without a hassle.
6. Kickidler – With an advanced monitoring system, Kickidler provides you with many useful features required to maintain a proper workflow. The software has intuitive features like time tracking and productivity analysis to help team leaders manage employees in an effective way. Apart from it, you can access real-time screens to view different areas.
Also, you can record and store actions on your laptop or PC for future evaluation. The tool provides an interface that allows employees to gather information about their own productivity. The fact that Kickidler is available free of cost for 14 days is another great feature. If you like it, you can opt for a subscription plan.
7. Google Drive – Managing important files is crucial to run companies. But, it becomes more important given the exact nature of work intended for remote companies. When the team members can’t be reached because of different time zones, access to important files may become troublesome.
Google Drive is a storage platform where you and your coworkers can store a different kind of files, presentations, spreadsheets, and documents in a secure location. Also, you can synchronize your account on many devices and share files with others. Google gives you 15GB of free storage space after signing up. So, it is definitely worth trying this amazing tool.
8. 1Password – When you are dealing with collective remote teams, all the members need to access the same tools. So, they will need to login information every time. But, it is not safe to store crucial information like passwords in spreadsheets or documents. That’s because they could be stolen easily.
A password management software like 1Password comes to your rescue. The tool makes it easy and quick for you and your team to log in to your accounts remotely without trouble. Most importantly, 1Password keeps your passwords in a safe place. The tool gives you full control over who can access the data. You can grant or revoke access to that specific information.
Because remote working is trending now, you can expect it to remain the same for a few years. Although remote work provides you benefits, sometimes it becomes difficult to communicate with people scattered across the world. Remote work tools resolve this issue so that you can work more conveniently and deliver good results.
Positive Words Research – Top 8 Remote Work Tools for Remote Teams
2 thoughts on “Top 8 Remote Work Tools for Remote Teams to Have Success”
Zoom is best
I use Google Drive
Comments are closed.