Positive Words Research has compiled a list with 67 positive words to think and be happy. Read this list carefully and add the words to your vocabulary.
You can also make a little project with these words. You can write the words on a card and give the card to the people that you meet in the next three months. You can take all the cards with positive words with you and ask them to randomly draw a positive word and keep the card.
You get what you give. What positive words you give will come back to you multiplied.
67 Positive Words to Think and Be Happy
- IKIGAI – JAPANESE WORD, MEANS A REASON FOR BEING
- OM MANI PADME HUM – ONE OF THE HIGHEST BUDDHISM MANTRA
- DOPE CHILL OUT
- PURE LOVE AND LIGHT
- MAGIC BLISSFULNESS
- EMBODY THE LOVE
- MAGNETIC TO LOVE
- I GET PAID FOR BEING ME
- OHANA – HAWAIIAN WORD, FAMILY/COMMUNITY
- UBUNTU – A WORD FROM SOUTH AFRICA, MEANS COMPASSION/HUMANITY/SOUL GENTLENESS
- OMNISCIENCE – THE FINAL STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS THAT IS ATTAINED BY A HUMAN BEING ACCORDING TO BUDDHISM
- APPRECIATIVE JOY
- ABUNDANT GRATIFICATION
- ALL IS WELL
- I AM SAFE
- LIFE IS FOR ME
- ART OF STILLNESS
- CHEERFUL WILLINGNESS
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD
- THE CONTINUAL STREAM OF SYNCHRONICITY
- EFFORTLESS EASE
- SYMPTOMS OF GREATNESS
- WORTHINESS TO TAKE UP SPACE
- LOVE FULFILLED
- I AM LOVED
- ZEST FOR LIFE
- DIVINE GRACE
Share this list with a friend and inspire him about what positive words to think and be happy.