Pluviophile it’s a noun and it means a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.
The people that love rain are called pluviophiles. The positive word pluviophile comes from the Latin word “pluvial,” which means rain, and “phile,” which represents a thing or a person. Therefore, a pluviophile is a lover of rain or someone that finds joy and peace of mind during the rainy days.
Pluviophile used in a sentence
I really enjoy going outside on such a heavy rain. I think I am a Pluviophile.
Signs That You Are A Pluviophile
- You feel relaxed during rain.
- You are happy to go outside.
- You just want to keep forever that “after rain” scent.
- You love the cloudy sky during the rain.
- You stay a lot near the window during rain.
- You don’t mind the rain dropping on your clothes.
- You listen to the sound of rain as audio to relax yourself.
Get inspired with other beautiful words from our list of beautiful words.