Win every month $100 and also improve your state of mind. How? Very simple. Write an article about positive words and publish the article on Positive Words Research.
How to participate? You have more options. Choose one that is easier for you.
- Take a free ticket from Eventbrite;
- Join the event on Facebook and send us a private message;
- Contact us through our website
- The contest is ongoing.
- You can register at any time.
- The article with most comments in that month wins.
- The winner will be publicly announced on 5th of every month.
- The article will be published on https://positivewordsresearch.com
- Participants can disclose their identity or they can remain anonymous, according to their choice.
- The amount will be transferred through PayPal.
- The contest begins in the first day of every month and ends in the last day of every month.
- The participant that decided from the begging to be anonymous will only be informed through email of his winning, all others will be declared publicly.
- The articles that are participating in the contest will have a mark at the end on the article specifying “Article participating in the Monthly Writing Contest organized at Positive Words Research“.
- Participation in the contest will make the writer lose any copyright on the article. Once published the article on https://positivewordsresearch.com the author will no longer hold rights over the text. The correspondence will be held on email. The author will received an email with a link where the article was published. From the time of publication (not from the time of the email) the author loses all rights over the text.
- The contest will be held if there will be at least 5 new participants entering the contest with an article.
- A participant may publish several articles to increase their chances of winning. The comments will not be accumulated for each participant, only individual comments per each article will count in deciding the winner.
- The participant can carry out any method for promoting the article to increase their chances of winning.
- Articles should be written around the topic of positive words.
- All articles will be analyzed before publishing, if corrections needs to be made, these will be informed on email prior to modifying the article.
- The articles should contain original content, all articles copied from internet will be automatically removed from the competition.
For inspiration, find below some example of articles that you could write about positive words:
- How Positive Words Builds Your Skills, Boosts Your Health, and Improves Your Work;
- The Power of Positive Words and Attitude;
- 7 Habits of Highly Positive Thinkers;
- How positive words made me get a better job
- How positive words helped me in the interview;
- Positive words improve my daily happiness;
- Positive words improve my positive thinking;
- Positive words healed my body;
- Positive words improved my relationship with my kids;
- Positive words improved my relationship with my friends/husband/wife/lover;
- Positive words make me happy;
- I read positive words in the morning;
- 10 positive words that always help improve my state of mind;
- Positive words healed me of depression;
- Why I love positive words;
- How I started writing better emails with positive words;
- How I attracted what I desired with positive words.
Articles participating in the Monthly Writing Contest at Positive Words Research
The first writing contest was organized on 3 months period. The rules of the first contest can be found here. The prize was 100$. The winner was to be established based on number of shares on facebook. There were 6 participants in the contest. The minimum number of participants for the writing contest to be valid was 7.
The top was as follows: Vlad 248 likes, Flavia 203 likes, Valentin 81 likes, Annop 31 likes, Susanne 9 likes. Therefore Vlad would have been the winner of the contest. Due to this situation we thought to continue the contest also in the next month December. And due to the fact that we received such good feedback from the participants, they thanked that they were motivated to write such positive and inspirational articles which made their days happier, we thought to make this contest on an ongoing basis, in every month. The last idea was implemented. We also changed the rules with the above new rules.
Articles from the first writing contest organized during September, October, November 2015:
- 7 Positive Words That Can Change Your Reality – written by Vlad Negrila and was the first article received in the writing contest
- Appreciate and Encourage – Positivity Begins Here – written by Anoop
- 7 Positive Words That Can Change Your Reality – written by Flavia Cioceanu
- The only one positive word that you’ll ever need to use – written by Valentin Nedelcu
- You Are Beautiful You Are Love – written by Susanne Wallner Ruby
- Happy Endings Slash Big Reveal – written by Teffanie Thompson. This article is a true honor for Positive Words Research. Teffanie is researching positive words since before internet and blogs exists. She is the author of the many pictureless books. These books have positive words written in beautiful calligraphy and inspiring pictures and are just fabulous.
JOIN THE COMPETITION
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCES