The Benefits of Electronic Health Records (ELH)
The healthcare system becomes more and more efficient worldwide with the implementation of the ELH, meaning the Electronic Health Records.
There are many benefits for implementing the ELH and for more guidance, we have created a list of 12 resources to explain the benefits of the Electronic Health Records:
- Romesoft: EMR/EHR Development. What You Need to Know?
- EHR adoption rates: 19 must-see stats. Here you will find information about: support for EHR adoption, EHR adoption rates, EHR Adoption Rates 2012-2016, meaningful Use achievement, EHR costs, EHR vendors
- EHR Impacts for Physician Practices
- Administrative work consumes one-sixth of U.S. physicians’ time and erodes their morale, researchers say
- Electronic prescribing
- Dr. Smith Talks About How EHRs Aids in Work Life Balance
- The economics of health care quality and medical errors.
- Effect of Electronic Health Records on Health Care Costs: Longitudinal Comparative Evidence From Community Practices
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs
- Health IT Summaries
- Inviting Patients to Read Their Doctors’ Notes: A Quasi-experimental Study and a Look Ahead
- How Patient Portals Can Produce Revenue Cycle Benefits