This week’s positive word is
Some people think if they only have little to give, they can’t give at all.
You don’t have to have a lot to be generous, you just need to be willing to give. You could be the person who is in need of help, how amazing does it feel when someone helps you? A better feeling is being the person doing the helping. Giving and being generous is a warmth in the heart and soul, even more so when you don’t expect anything back.
Here are 5 ways that will help you live a more generous life
- Spend time with generous people – If you understand the law of attraction, you will understand that the more people you spend time with who are generous, you too will become as generous. You will soon learn how to be generous and how amazing it feels.
- Be grateful – Gratefulness leads to happiness, which naturally leads to wanting to show and give to others what you appreciate in your life. Being grateful in your own world is a sure way of helping you become more generous.
- Read stories about generosity – Read about generous people and see how they give. This could be rich people or poor people, remember giving isn’t always about money.
- Do something for charity – If you haven’t got the funds to give to a good cause, then arrange an event or something similar (for example the Macmillan Coffee mornings are very popular). You could do this with a charity that you care about. There will be a charity out there that you can relate to, see how you can help them.
- Give your time – Time is one of the most precious things in our lives. If someone is giving you their time, it’s important to appreciate it. What can you give your time to? Spending it with people in need is one of the most rewarding things you can do with your time. Being generous with your time is never a waste of time J