Positive Words Research invites you to the 30 days art of happiness challenge. Can you be happy for 30 days in a row? It’s very simple actually. With a little help from us. Just follow the guidance below.
All you need to do is follow three steps:
- For 30 days in a row do one of the recommendations from the below list, in the order you want.
- Then post on social media (your choice which) a picture that shows that you did that challenge. Tag your post with #30happydays
This practice of the art of happiness is amazing. After one month you can be radically changed. Your level of happiness will rise and will influence every aspect of your life, including health and relationships.
30 Days Art of Happiness Challenge
- Take a bubble bath. Gently dry your hair. Make positive emotions with your face and look at yourself in the mirror/phone.
- Wear red today! Dress in red. Make positive emotions with your face and look at yourself in the mirror/phone.
- Put a dress on and go and have fun in a swing.
- Paint your nails in a dark color (mine are dark mauve). Make positive emotions with your face and look at yourself and nails in the mirror/phone.
- Put a hat on. Make positive emotions with your face and look at yourself and nails in the mirror/phone.
- Take a cat. Make positive emotions with your face while holding the cat and looking at yourself in the mirror/phone.
- Put yourself on the ground and stay a couple of minutes with the sun shining on you.
- Make a heart on Earth. In the snow, on the sand, on the ground, with chalk.
- Wash your hair and play with your hairdryer in your hair. Look at yourself in the mirror while you do this. Make positive emotions with your face.
- Light a candle and meditate.
- Buy yourself a red rose and a white one. Look at yourself in the mirror/phone while you play with the roses. Smile/laugh/make positive emotions with your face.
- Buy yourself some roses. Paint your nails. Play with your fingers on the roses.
- Go to the park and sit on the grass.
- Go to the park and look at the sunset.
- When trees are blooming touch the branches with your hand. Observe the flower. Touch tree branches in another period of the year. Look close at the branch.
- Buy yourself some tulips. Look closely at them. Observe and contemplate.
- Find a dandelion, blow in it and make a wish.
- When trees start to have fruits, touch the branches with your hand. Observe the fruits. Touch tree branches in another period of the year. Look close at the branch.
- Take your shoes with a hill with you and change at work in them. Make yourself some pictures of your legs wearing the shoes. Made nails with pink is a plus of happiness.
- Look at the resting water in a lake. You can do this in a park with a lake.
- Buy yourself some peonies. Kiss them.
- Make a picture with a little girl in a fun way.
- Let your hair play in the wind. Notice this moment for a minute.
- Let your face stay in the sun while you notice this. Close your eyes.
- Light a candle. Take a cat. Open the window. Stay with your face in the sun.
- Take a picture with a little girl while you get down at her level.
- Spend a day on the mountains, on a flat hill. Listen to the silence.
- Eat ice cream in the park.
- Go to the park. Sit on your back near a tree. Look at the sky.
- Touch the little hand of a baby.
Share this 30 days art of happiness challenge with a friend and inspire him to do the challenge together with you.