Knowing how to transform anger with positive words and an amazing tool. Anger can be transformed into the power of positive words if you know how to guide yourself through this transformation.
The energy of anger is an energy of bitterness which is a negative energy. Look at negative energy as a lack of positive energy. So feeling “bitter”, feeling “bitterness” is a lack of a certain positive energy. Research the word “bitter” by searching mainly the antonyms of this word.
Positive Words Research findings reveal that the energy of feeling angry is a lack of focus on the following positive words: pleasant, fortunate, happy, friendly, sweet, gentle, pleasant, mild, grateful, mellow, thankful, appreciative.
When you feel angry or bitter or enraged, it feels difficult to quickly switch to the positive energy represented by the above listed positive words. Therefore, use the following affirmations to call upon yourself this positive energy:
I am fortunate and fortunate is me.
I love feeling fortunate and fortunate energy loves me.
I am grateful for feeling fortunate and fortunate energy is grateful for me.
I seek the energy of feeling fortunate and fortunate energy is also seeking me, so that it can fill me, lay and flow through me.
I am sweet and sweet is me.
I love feeling sweet and sweet energy loves me.
I am grateful for feeling sweet and sweet energy is grateful for me.
I seek the energy of feeling sweet and sweet energy is also seeking me, so that it can fill me, lay and flow through me.
Do these exercises for the rest of the positive words pleasant, happy, friendly, gentle, pleasant, mild, grateful, mellow, thankful, appreciative and you will transform your bitterness.
Anger is just a lack of momentary awareness for certain positive words.
Anger is a lack of awareness of the following positive words:
- Like, attraction, pleasure, enjoyment
- Peace, harmony, inner contentment, serenity, tranquility, security, calmness.
- Approval, favorable regard, blessing, support, admiration, encouragement, respect
- Acceptance, favorable reception, recognition, self-acceptance, acknowledgement, appreciation, awareness
- Patience, tolerance, good nature, cool, composure
- Goodwill, kindness, friendliness, benevolence, cheerful acquiescence, willingness, positivity, grace
- Forgiveness, kindness, loving kindness
- Gratification, satisfaction, spirit, humoring, pleasing, delight, joy, thrill, gratitude
- Amiability, a cheerful and agreeable mood, good humor, light, charm, sociability
Enraged is a lack of awareness of the following positive words:
- Please, enjoyment, pleasure, satisfaction, gratitude, delight, like, care, humor, content, choose, prefer, wish, will
- Ease, relieve, calm, comfort, relief
- Peace, quiet, calm, satisfy, gentle, alleviate, pacify
When you feel the emotion of anger you become, for some moments, unaware of the above positive words and in particular of the positive words BLESSING and GRATITUDE.
Bring your mind back to these positive words. Focus on the words “blessing” and “gratitude” for some seconds. This practice will make a dramatic change in your emotions and swift you to higher and more pleasant feelings. Try it and you will see. After practicing it for couples of times it will be easier to do it.
Transform anger with positive words and develop a skill that will be a shortcut to peacefulness.
More articles to read that will help you transform anger:
15 words you should think daily to be happy
Top 20 positive feelings and emotions
3 thoughts on “How to Transform Anger with Positive Words: Find Peace”
Love this post! Thank you for sharing! Peace, love, bliss-Tammy
This is line with my current lesson in A Course in Miracles. It teaches: “I am not weak, but strong. I am not helpless, but all powerful. I am not limited, but unlimited…..” and on it goes. Love the synchronicity at play. Have a wonderful day!
Wow so awesome <3 i will definitely read A Course in Miracles. I love that you've used the word synchronicity, is so true. What we call coincidence is actually synchronicity. Thank you and have a wonderful day also!
Comments are closed.