The loving words that you say to your kid are important. One of the key factors of using positive parenting techniques with your child is knowing the positive language to use.
Here are 25 loving words to say to your kids:
- I love you.
- You are enough.
- You did enough.
- What you did is beautiful because… (say details that you appreciate about what the kid did)
- I am proud of you.
- You did amazing.
- I am so happy I am your mother (father)
- I adore you.
- Thank you.
- I hear you.
- I enjoy playing with you.
- I love to hug you.
- You bring joy in my life.
- What did you do at kindergarten/school? Did you play? With whom?
- What are the names of your friends at school? When the kid says their name, one by one, you say: Such a beautiful name.
- You are beautiful.
- I appreciate your drawing because you did this and this and this…
- Your toy is beautiful
- I like your toy.
- You matter so much for me.
- You are my top priority.
- I will always have time for you.
- We will be together for many years and we will hug so many times.
- You are smart.
- You are courageous.
Pick some positive phrases each day and say them to your beautiful child!
Inspire yourself from our top resources:
- List of Positive Words That Start With A to Z
- Positive Words That Start With Letters From A to Z
- Top 25 Positive Words In English
- 65 Words to Embody in Your Business
- 365 Positive Words to Help Make Your Best Year Yet
- 15 Words You Should Think Daily to Be Happy
- Positive Words Describing God In Alphabetical Order from A to Z
- Positive Adjectives to Describe People – Good Adjectives List
- List of Top 20 Positive Feelings and Emotions
- Top 50 Positive Websites to Benefit Your Well-being