Drinking water seems to be a monotonous and boring task but it is extremely important to drink water for keeping the body well hydrated.
In fact drinking water regularly is very important for the proper functioning of the body. It is good for skin and aids in digestion. One can have a live chat with the doctor to find out a way for remaining hydrated. Here are some ways to drink water daily.
Some Ways To Drink Water Daily
1. Adding flavor to water: Some excitement can be added to the boring pitcher by putting in some fruits (like lemon or strawberries), vegetables (cucumber or ginger) and herbs (like basil, mint or lavender). The longer these slices are allowed to steep in, the tastier the water will become. One can also try playing combinations like ginger-lemon or mint-cucumber. Live chat with a doctor can be opted for finding more about this.
2. Drinking water after every visit to the bathroom: Associating drinking water every time one visits to the toilet, helps in getting the water flushed out. As the person has already got up from work, so it’s the right time to have a brimming glass of water too. Moreover, the more the person will drink water, means more visits to the toilet and more water intake!
3. Sipping before eating every time: Gulping down before eating something even at a restaurant, while waiting for the food to be delivered, a person can sip down some water. Such a simple rule helps in reminding that it’s time to drink water. Setting up such a simple
4. Using an app for keeping a record: Using an app not only helps in reminding to drink water and keeping the record easily, but it adds more excitement to it. One can keep a record of the number of glasses drank in a day by using the app like ‘Daily Water’ or ‘Daily Water Free’. It can be easily downloaded on phone for setting up daily alarms and reminders.
5. Diluting sugary beverages: In case the person is very fond of having sugary beverages like ice tea, lemonade, juices, it is the best way to dilute with some water and ice. The person will get the sweetness which is usually craved for; at the same
6. Keeping water nearby: While working on the desktop or watching television, it is a great idea to keep a jug aside. The water kept on the side helps in reminding that it is time to sip some water. The more the person will look at the jug, the more he/she will be reminded to gulp it down and refill it.
7. Eating foods rich in water content: One of the ideal ways to keep hydrated is consuming foods which are high in water content. Hence, while shopping out why not fill the grocery cart with some water-rich fruits and veggies like cucumber (consists of 96 percent water), zucchini (consists of 95 percent water), watermelon (consists of 92 percent water), and grapefruit (consists of 91 percent water). One can eat these in raw form or try having it as soups, salads or juices. There are many more such fruits and veggies, information about it can be attained by having live chat with the doctor.
8. Using a bottle with marked water levels: One of the ideal ways to count your consumption is using the bottle with mark up for revealing the actual attainment. In a
9. Snacking on salty thing: It may appear strange, but it’s very true that more a person snack on the salty food, more you feel thirsty. The increased sodium
10. Sipping some herbal tea: Herbal tea, unlike regular caffeinated tea is not a diuretic. Rather it helps in keeping the body hydrated. It is available in different flavors like lemon, ginger-honey, basil, floral or spicy, which can be tried any time. One can go for steaming cup during winter or an icy treat during summers. So, one can make it a habit to relish on herbal tea every time there is a desire to drink something for a yummy watery treat.
11. Keeping water bottles handy: It is better to keep water within reach, while working or while driving somewhere. Though water can be bought from anywhere while
12. Drinking water after exercising: Whether it is a workout session or a long walk, the body drain out water due to heavy sweating. This is the ideal time to hydrate the body with a few ounces to maintain the water level in the body. For this reason, the water bottle needs to be kept filled every time one is planning to work out or go for a jogging session. Moreover, associating the regular exercise regime will automatically remind to drink some sips so that one doesn’t feel drained out, low or sloshy.
Useful Recourses: Best used of Bifilac
Water is the essence of life. The functioning of the body and the vitality of the person depends greatly on water intake. It is essential to sip down some water at regular intervals. One needs to plan out drinking water regularly by keeping water close by. Water alarms can also be an ideal way to remind drinking water. One can try having water-rich food or hydrating beverages for attaining the daily quota of water. Live chat with a doctor can help in finding more in this regard.
Positive Words Research – 12 Awesome Ways To Drink Water Daily