(noun) regard for one’s own well-being and happiness.
Find below more details about the positive word self-love!
Self-love in 10 most widely spoken languages in the world
- Chinese (Simplified): 自爱 (read phonetically: Zì’ài)
- Spanish: amor propio
- English: self-love
- Hindi/Urdu: स्वार्थपरता (read phonetically: svaarthaparata) / خود محبت
- Arabic: حب النفس (read phonetically: hubb alnnafs)
- Portuguese: amor próprio
- Bengali: আত্বভালবাসা (Read phonetically: Ātbabhālabāsā)
- Russian: любовь к себе (read phonetically: lyubov’ k sebe)
- Japanese: 自己愛 (Read phonetically: Jiko ai)
- Punjabi (Javanese): ਸਵੈ-ਪਿਆਰ ਨੂੰ (read phonetically: Savai- pi’āra nū)
- French: l’amour de soi
- German: selbstliebe
- Dutch: zelfliefde
- Italian: amore per se stessi
- Romanian: iubire de sine
Five affirmations (mantras) about self love
Repeat these affirmations while breathing deeply in a quiet place.
- I love myself. Yes, completely!
- I am a gift to the entire world! I am so proud of me!
- I am enough! I am worthy!
- I am worthy of love and nurturing!
- I love me! I love who I am!
Five inspiring quotes about self love
“To love oneself is the begging of a life long romance.” Oscar Wilde
“Self-love is the air beneath the wings of our relationships.” Elin Stebbins Waldal
“I am my own version of beautiful which no one else can be.” Jenna Goodhand
“You yourself, as much as anybody from the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” Buddha
“Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” Aberjhani
Five useful articles about self love
Find in the below articles many ways in which you can practice loving yourself more every day.
- 30 Ways to Practice Self Love and Be Good to Yourself
- 21 Tips to Release Self-Neglect and Love Yourself in Action
- What Self Love Means: 20+ Ways to Be Good to Yourself
- The Story of Self-Esteem
- 50 WAYS TO SELF LOVE!