Marisa Peer shares with us 5 tips for dealing with rejection. Marisa tells us that it’s very easy not to let rejection in when you use the below five simple techniques to deal with rejection. She recommends that every time someone critics you or your activity to answer them in the next order:
- Thank you for sharing that.
- I actually missed that, would you say again?
- Oh sounds like you’re trying to make me feel really bad about myself.
- You know that’s not going to work because I’m not going to let that in, you can think what you like and saw what you like but I’m not going to let that in.
- You know since we’re sharing did you know that critical people have the most criticism reserved for themselves? When you keep criticizing me you’re showing everyone here that you’re really dissatisfied with yourself and that’s a shame.