Appreciate and Encourage – Positivity Begins Here
Have you ever thought why do you feel low about yourself? Why have you failed? Why haven’t you thought to be positive?
Answers are here and they are quite simple.
The main reason behind this is that there is nobody to appreciate and encourage you. Appreciation and Encouragement are two big motivators that you desperately need. If there was someone to appreciate and encourage you in the first place, you wouldn’t have been feeling pessimistic about yourself.
Now that you have had a retrospection about yourself and your thoughts, try to empathize for other people who are struggling and working hard for their goals. Follow these golden rules to move forward with your life.
- Empathize – Just try to see yourself in other people’s shoes. You know how you feel when someone discourages you. To empathize on someone is the first step to motivate someone.
- Appreciate – When you see people doing some great work and striving hard for their goals, appreciate. It might sound to be a simple word but its outcomes are phenomenal. When you appreciate people, they feel more confident and happy about their work and about themselves. They will be more assured that someone is complimenting them with a positive word.
- Encourage – Give a positive pat on people’s shoulders when you see good work. Tell them that you must do this work consistently with full interest. When you encourage them more, they will have the heart to do their work with optimism.
- Help – When you see people struggling, lend them your hand and offer a help. Genuine people will remember you always for your help. When you are in need, these people will help you in return. But never expect anything in return while helping people.
These positive words have enormous power in them. Use them in your daily life and see the effects in the people surrounding you.
– Anoop (http://peopleandhearts.com )
“Article participating in the first writing contest organized at Positive Words Research. The article with most Facebook shares wins. The winner is announced on 5th December 2015."